Join us at the QSANN Strategy Meeting!
The Strategy Meeting is closed to members only. But wait! If:
- You have experience organizing and participating in queer South Asian organizations,
- You are interested in supporting queer South Asian leaders and organizations at a national level,
- You are committed to being engaged an engaged meeting participant and future QSANN member, and
- You register for the Strategy Meeting by August 1 (July 31, 11:59 pm) [Our deadline is to allow time for you to receive and complete the pre-work. This has been extended for those who registered through NQAPIA registration page],
- Then we’d love to have you join us!
We’re expecting all meeting participants to complete pre-work before attending. We’re also expecting meeting participants to review all the previous meeting minutes, group actions, and any work we’ve done thus far. There’s a lot of work to be done, so we’d like to hit the ground running. No latecomers please.
- Introductions and breakfast
- Mapping Queer South Asian organizing (organizations, organizing, communities)
- Mini-Strategic planning
- 2-year work plan
- Next steps and closing
One last thing: You must be registered for the NQAPIA 2015 Pre-conference, either for the full conference or for the one-day option.
Register for QSANN here: RSVP for the meeting using the meeting sign-up form.
Register for the NQAPIA conference here: http://www.nqapia.org/wpp/registration-nqapia-2015-national-conference/